Friday, October 31, 2008

Check it out!!

There you go people!! I'm so efficient right? Posted this as soon as possible. *beams*

Here's our Add Math teacher!


He LITERALLY saved most of us from the disastrous fate of FAILING Add Maths.


He loves to TORTURE us by making us do 4 hours 30 mins work in just 2 HOURs! (well for me it's a torture but I think its a different story for Add Maths freaks like HUI ERN. =P)


He loves to remind us about simple and petty stuff (like checking for divisible fractions, blahblahblah..) when we're frantically churning our brains to answer the MOUNTAINS of questions he threw at us, which we (or 'I' coz I think it might only be me >.<) sometimes tend to turn on deaf ears but most of the time never fails to warm our hearts. =)

But what makes me feel certain that we'll NEVER EVER forget him is that

He's got a special (but CUTE) tendency to say 'Check it out'.

He says 'Laappeuuu' instead of W.

He's got an OVERWHELMING ASTOUNDING STAGGERING passion for Add Maths which fuels our determination when we feel like giving up.

He gets excited easily when he comes to the 'climax' of his explanation and kind of used his hands as duster.

Then he ended up smudging our papers with blue ink. (I have his fingerprints in MOST of my papers!!! yay! )
And then, he smudges his own face with ink when he subconciously uses his hands to wipe his face.

And then and then, he makes us suffer from stomachache because we were trying SOO hard not to laugh out loud.

ARRRGHHHHH!! I feel like pinching his face! NOW! HE'S SO CUTE!!!! >.<

AND... most importantly,

He's our BEST Add Maths teacher ever!!

Thanks teacher. =)



For those who dont have a single clue of what i'm talking about, let me introduce you all to our Additional Maths tuition teacher! --- (scroll to top for pic.xD)


NCC !!!


shheesh.I feel so bad to say that until now I still dont know what's his fullname. T~T SORRY TEACHER!! So people, DONT ask me. =x ask mingli or huiern or anyone else.>,<)



okay then, that's for all. ^^

oh and this

ADVERTISEMENT:
Struggling in Add Maths?

Call NCC at 012-4575191 and frown NO MORE!!!!


OMG! OMG!

its going to be 12am! *screams*


<3S5A

Study hard! but dont forget to TAKE A BREAK! HAVE A KIT KAT! (aiks I heard KitKat is one of the food products involved in the 'food issue' in China.shiiiittt.) aiya. whatever. That's not the point.

GOGOGO~~~~


*hugggs*


MingYing


6 comments:

  1. oh..so THIS is the famous NCC. haha
    mingying! i'm oso stil blogging at 12am!
    haha. hi5 man...

    goh

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA!!! hi5!! hehes.blogging i WAY interesting then sejarah la.cant help it.xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhaha.LOVE NCC!!!!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!!
    it's fun ok.where got torturing.pia-ing thru add maths in 2 hours is mind-blowing.refreshing.gratifying.

    that's y i look forward to FRIDAYS!!!coz i get to go to my favourite ttn!!hahhaha.
    lappeuuu..lmao.
    forgot to tell him ytd tt we'll go find him after spm!!!=O

    im going to miss him sooooooo much =(

    miang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so THIS is him. hahahh he looks cute for an old guy. i wanna see him say 'check it out!!' go video heeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeee

    piyi

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like him too,
    so sad dun hv chance to tk photo wif him
    n say thanks to him...

    by zyin

    ReplyDelete
  6. ee!!! i wan to tk photo wif him..
    kolian me...my mum la...cant fetch me tat day..
    so i hv to go thurs clazz...

    NCC!!! the BEST am teacher!!!
    woohoo...

    ::Singling::

    ReplyDelete