Sunday, January 4, 2009

The New Year


Hi everyone.

Its the new year! And according to Lim Guan Eng it will be a better year than before.

I just wanted to let you all know, since this is a class blog after all, that I am going off to Uplands! ok oops. not goin off la...just wanted to SHOCK you into thinking i'm goin away. XP worry not! i'll still b here in penang :) haha...yea. Never imagined me as an international school student eh? But true as it is, i'm in! got a 50% scholarship!!! WHEEEEEE HOOOO.......and i'm starting this Wednesday! *ugh....suddenly goin to uplands feels lik not such a good idea. but still! no regrets! I GO!*

As for the rest of the people. em....here's a few that I know.

Ming Li - Singapore! congrats! *confetti + bananas*
Goh Gi - Singapore! congrats! *confetti + flying horses*
Fallopian - AIMST. SHIT. her term only starts in April. ARGH. but oh well u get bananas *bananas* :D
Shiakster - Disted. near my old place. sorry la i movedd *rodents*
ZL - Disted.
Vivian - Disted. alot of those around
Nic - Disted. wheeee~
Shiang Lynn - Disted
Aun Nee - Disted
Blur Bear - INTI. congrats! hear tons of peeps goin ther
Tze Min - INTI. eh? weren't u aiming to go USA? heeeheeehee
Yun Hui - INTI. grats u!
Li Hung - I think definitely doin Form 6. haih. a waste of brains in a stupid school. but still! u're a genius to me long long(chinese pronounciation pls. not LONG as in panjang. LONG as in dragon)~
Polin - I think Form 6 gua? em....the school shall give u confetti thn ;D
Zhe Yin - Form 6! PCGHS again. not sick of it a? hehehe
Ming Ying - Form 6! but apparently nt PCGHS. smart ppl will always stay smart :D
Jie Ying - Form 6.....=O
Lean Theng - Form 6 O_O. can i ask y?
Jojo- Form 6 in MBS
Ying ying- Form 6/matrix
Jieyun- Form 6
PohLing aka babbie - ASUNTA nursing college. but still undecided.
SingLing - matriculation
Hui Yee - Sentral....hmm?
Xiu Min- PTPL college




List of ppl that i do not know.
Jia Ying
YeMin
Yee Ying
Shun Ying
Xin Wen
Jia Qi
Sue Ann
Yue Jun
Sook Yee
Yi Lin

HELP ME UPDATE MYSELF! DAMMIT!

oh. congrats to all who got scholarships!!! and em......prayers to all who don't know where to go. hahahha....not like u all don't have a plan right? :P

anyway.......this is my prayer for you all as my classmates, for some a maximum of 5 years and for the rest what seems lik 5 years :) I hope that the stress of school, and the burden of workload will not suppress your vibrant youthfulness that inspired me to WILLINGLY become your monitor. I succumbed to this position only because I knew who I would be taking charge of, that is, a group of friends with an unceasing zest for life, TOO MUCH energy and alot of heart. Thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to feel like the mother of 36 hyper children emm....although sometimes I felt as though you guys lead me more :) Thank you for being there to encourage me when you didn't even know I was down. Thank you for NOT COOPERATING or em.....should I say testing and reinforcing my leadership abilities? hehe. Thank you for making me feel like I fit into the class. Thank you for helping me with Chinese HAHA. Thank you for listening and thank you for learning.

I feel sad writing this, knowing I won't get to see most of you for a long time, knowing that our ways are parting and the paths we take only bring us further apart. But somehow above the sadness, I feel a sense of pride. As I said before SPM, we can. I've seen it, experienced it and know it. As much as we stress the fact that we are unprepared for the future, we are more prepared in almost all ways compared to others. I'm not denying it. I actually feel happy going to school next wednesday LOL.

This is from me. Your monitor.
Hope the new year rocks!
yea man!

Ernie
-UPDATED! ppl go see! -
p/s: List is getting shorter~ wheeeeeeeeee


23 comments:

  1. i duno if i should update my status up thr or in the comment
    but anyway, im going to form6 if nt chosen for matriculation
    hui ern, really dun hv regret by choosing u as our super monitor!
    yay, this holiday is kinda boring for me
    but im tooo lazy to go n find a work
    so, for now wat i wish to do is improve myself in the form of knowledge n personalities
    tht's all frm me
    nice post, ernie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D thank u! for the update and comments. will pray for u~

    ReplyDelete
  3. whos babbie? yunhui going to inti too! whee i start sch tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh nicoline going to disted in june!

    ReplyDelete
  5. babbie=pohling lol ern's baby remember

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh mummie!! i'm not going INTI!! that's min only!! maybe you always heard me say min min inti min min inti so you thought i'm going INTI! haha!! but it is still not too late to know yet,i'm going ASSUNTA NURSING COLLEGE if thing doesn't change.
    btw,i still have two options
    1) matrix
    2) form 6

    not really decided yet bt more to ASSUNTA.
    pray for me mummiee...love you always^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. updates:
    hyee-sentral(accounting)
    synlyn-matrix(quantity surveyor)
    jieying-form6
    leantheng-form6

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's AIMST by the way. luan spell..haha
    and thanks for the flying horses ernie! haha..so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ernie!!!! i feel so sad reading ur last paragraph!coz it's so true..our parting ways will only bring us further apart..aihhhh..
    i reli reli reli miss our class..
    tt day i saw jojo at popular..after having not met her for so long.i shouted JOJO!!! n hugged her..hahaha..must be reli shocking to others who saw it..lol..her hair is longer d..n she's still stick-thin..havent changed much..

    btw..RELI MISS U GUYS A LOTTTT!!! *hugsssss* =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks ppl for the info.
    help ask around more!!!! why do i feel lik i know only the 10 in my group, my babby's group n zheyin only?! hahahhaa.....

    welcome gohgi. i like flying horses.
    mingli! did u ask her wher she's goin?
    EVERYONE - missin u guys still <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shiang Lynn is at Disted too same as aun nee

    v

    ReplyDelete
  12. yea..jojo will study form 6 if not mistaken.aun nee is taking SAM at disted.
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. haiya? jo said she won't go back e. she sure miss her HEAD PREFECT POST! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. btw. xiu min's in ptpl college.xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. ah, hui ern, i thought of u when i heard somebody listening to "kiss-kiss" !!!!
    misss ur loud loud voice in class.....
    my class is like so quite....without u and the others....
    hahhahha...
    i'm going to inti for like 1.5 yrs before going to the states....
    1st s5a reunion rmb call me har!!!!i'm still here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi~ nice post ernie...always the best super monitor we ever had
    miss u guys lots!!!!
    i'm ying ying, going to study form 6 but still trying to apply for scholarships n see,
    matrix is another option
    jojo told me she will study form six but surely not in pcghs coz she's planning to study SEJARAH!!!!!!she wan to become a lawyer ma....haiz.....going into MBS i think
    summore she said she dun like the head prefect post....haha, dunno y, she said quite stressed wor.....haha
    jieyun is aso studying form 6 but trying not to go into the same school
    yee ying is still in a dilemma, dunno wat course n which college to go into but she plan to go to australia for her university
    good luck n best wishes to u all
    love u all!!
    take care o~

    ~ ying iyng ~

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww...it's SOOO great to hear from everybody. Miss u guys so so much!!!

    btw..i'm leaving on 24th jan. to celebrate cny somewhere else before going to singapore on the 28th. Just letting everybody know. ^^
    mingli's leaving on the 28th.
    We're staying in the same hostel, Victoria Hall, and hopefully studying in the same school. won't noe til then.

    ReplyDelete
  18. im leaving on the 27th la!!gohgi ar....*shakes head* xD most probably going to d same school i th.xD

    woww..i help to update har?xD in d post i mean..

    ReplyDelete
  19. haha..i realized after i post my comment. but i was lazy to correct it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  20. i saw yee ying at inti...maybe she's in hsc?

    ReplyDelete
  21. OOOOO. u guys updated alot! i just realised. I MISS PCGHS. the work there not so much T_T. aiks. hehehhe.but yes! tze min! when got reunion i will call uuuuuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. to: hui ern/ hui ern d brave/ my neighbour

    i m too short 4 pilot lah(but i wont give up!), so i'll study f6 or matriculation, tats my only choices......i heard about tat uplands scholarship 2 but wif my WEAK english of coz i wont apply la! but still grats u !

    ReplyDelete